but why is it always the sasuke cosplayers
Because Sasuke is an annoying little shit.
IF A GAY/ATHEIST/GENDERQUEER FRIEND IS ACTING STRAIGHT/RELIGIOUS/CIS AROUND FAMILY OR FRIENDS DONT FUCKING SAY “wait, I thought you said you were _______” THIS MEANS THEY HAVEN’T COME OUT AND IT MIGHT NOT BE SAFE FOR THEM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT OUT YOUR FRIENDS
Stop telling a trans person what they should and shouldn’t feel.
consider what you just said in context of truscum ideology
just consider it
IM FUckING LAUGHIGN
my dog is getting scared of the storm so he’s hiding in the cat basket
YOU’RE NOT A CAT
YOU DON’T EVEN FIT IN IT
The thing about antifeminist women is that men are still going to hurt you. Men are still going to violate you. Men are still going to hit you. Men are still going to rape you.
Men don’t care if you suck up to them. Men don’t care if you put down other women. Men don’t care if you’re an antifeminist. Men don’t care.
All men care about is that you’re a woman.
Well you’re right about one thing. Most men don’t really care what your political ideologies are. We’re more interested in whether or not you’re a good person.
I love it how they compare being a female antifeminist to sucking up to men because everything a woman does must revolve around men.
ah, classic feminist sexism.
Does identifying as a feminist create some magical aura around me that repels people from doing terrible things to me? :P
Okay but seriously, I just love when feminists list reasons to keep women scared so that they need to be part of their movement, it’s like, so empowering to feel like a victim all the time.
Bottom line is, some people are assholes who will hurt you and don’t care what you identify as. Just because I don’t consider myself a feminist doesn’t mean I hate all feminists or that I don’t want gender equality. There are good feminists, but the number of ones who do bad things, including stuff like this (shaming/scaring women for not being one), is too big for me to want to ever associate with the movement. We don’t have to be enemies, a lot of us have a common goal for equality. I just don’t want to be part of something that uses scare tactics so often. I can respect people who identify as a feminist. But not those who do bad things under that label.
/obnoxious emphasis added by me
hey remember when feminism was about equality and not about using tactics used by people at crisis pregnancy centers and also hitler
- "Wait right there, don’t move!"
- "That’s a good look for you."
- "Could you repeat that?"
- "Hey, have you seen the…? Oh.”
- "Everything’s going to be fine."
- "This isn’t exactly what I had in mind."
- "Are you flirting with me?"
- "Stop trying to cheer me up!"
- "You want me to do what?”
- "It’s never too late."
- "Please stay."
- "If there’s one thing the world needs more of…"
- "I’ve got one word for you: sing-along!"
- "Are you fucking kidding me?"
- "Can we pretend I didn’t just say that?
- "That is one hell of a mess."
- "There’s something I’ve been meaning to say…"
- "Last time I ask you for a favor!"
- "Come on."
- "I need this."
- ”Don’t make it into a big deal.”
- "You forgot to say the magic word."
- "Where the fuck did that clown come from?"
- "I’ll never unsee that."
- "Can I tell you a secret?"
- "This one’s on me."
- "I’m lost."
- "Give me a hand."
- "I think you missed your calling."
sweet dreams are
who am i to
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE