I’ll be waiting for you in the future.
I don’t know about you guys but I am psyched to get an education, woo. This year is a hella important year for me because if I don’t finish this school year with five As then I am a dead man walking, you get me? So this started off as a collection to help me get those fabulous As but I thought, what the hell? I’ll share this perfection with everyone else because sharing is caring. Anyways, down to the nitty gritty
001. CALEDONIA’S DECLASSIFIED SCHOOL SURVIVAL GUIDE
- advice for college
- how to survive in college
- how to survive freshmen year of high school
- college packing list
- alternative to buying expensive textbooks
- dorm room survival
- free online college courses
002. WRITE LIKE A FUCKING ANGEL
- the ultimate guide to writing
- how to write well
- how to write an essay
- how to write a good essay
- the five paragraph essay
- deadly sins checklist
- formatting your paper
- tips on getting started
- seven tips to become a better writer (stephen king)
- four ways to have confidence in your writing
- seven ways to speed up your writing
- five ways to add sparkle to your writing
- how to finish what you started: a five step plan for writers
- thirty-one ways to find inspiration for your writing
- tips for dealing with writer’s block
003. READING ISN’T ONLY FOR NERDS AND FANGIRLS
- how to take care of your books
- how to read shakespeare
- no fear shakespeare (i found this incredibly useful when studying macbeth!)
- one hundred most read books
- how to read difficult books
- how to read faster
- books made into movies
- books made into tv shows
- 350+ free ebooks
004. STUDY MOTHER FUCKER
- studying tips
- studying techniques
- how to pull an all-night and still have a successful exam result
- how to get motivated to study
- tips to help you concentrate
- time management tips
- chrome site blocker
005. LEARNING SHIT
- solve any maths equations: 1, 2.
- when your teacher says not to use wikipedia (an alternative)
- square root calculator, cube root calculator
- for when you can’t do your homework
- chemical equation balancer (what got me through chemistry last year)
- cliffnotes, sparknotes
- college courses
- how to: multiply big numbers
- crash courses (youtube)
- teaches you everything
006. PRESENTING YOUR BEAUTIFUL SCHOOL WORK AY
007. USEFUL WEBSITES BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS A WONDERFUL PLACE /SOMETIMES/
- TED (basically gods gift)
- challenge your brain
- feed the hungry and up your vocabulary game
- free online textbooks
- final grade calculator
- a whole page dedicated to studying and organising
008. MUSIC TO CALM DOWN UR SCHOOL DAY BLUES YO
- a really chill playist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- calm nature sounds
- concentration/focus playlist
- relaxation is key
- four hours of classical music
- playlists to listen to: xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx.
009. ALL THIS STUDYING??? YOU NEED A BREAK, MY FRIEND.
- watch a cute ass dog lick your screen
- one hundred thousand stars
- movies masterpost
- foreign movies
- gay movies
- lesbian movies you should definitely watch
- broadway musicals
- LGBT+ books
- download free books
- read any book
- the best masterpost ever if you’re bored
010. TIPS FOR SCHOOL N STUFF BCUS I WANTED TEN BITS
- try your best. not everyone can get all As, and getting all As does not make you better than everyone else. just do the best you can and be the best person you can be.
- don’t sleep in class! i know it seems so so tempting but slept my way through geography last year and i got a C in my exam instead of the expected A so…
- Don’t tick off your teacher, follow the rules to an extent, get to class on time, respect your classmates and teachers. you know, just be a decent person.
- be positive!!! and not just for the first week or so, keep the positivity going throughout the whole school year. if you don’t believe in yourself then why should anyone else?
- "you can do it, wildcat, i believe in u" — something troy bolton said one time probably definitely
This is the future of anime
but why is it always the sasuke cosplayers
Because Sasuke is an annoying little shit.
IF A GAY/ATHEIST/GENDERQUEER FRIEND IS ACTING STRAIGHT/RELIGIOUS/CIS AROUND FAMILY OR FRIENDS DONT FUCKING SAY “wait, I thought you said you were _______” THIS MEANS THEY HAVEN’T COME OUT AND IT MIGHT NOT BE SAFE FOR THEM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT OUT YOUR FRIENDS
Stop telling a trans person what they should and shouldn’t feel.
consider what you just said in context of truscum ideology
just consider it
IM FUckING LAUGHIGN
my dog is getting scared of the storm so he’s hiding in the cat basket
YOU’RE NOT A CAT
YOU DON’T EVEN FIT IN IT
The thing about antifeminist women is that men are still going to hurt you. Men are still going to violate you. Men are still going to hit you. Men are still going to rape you.
Men don’t care if you suck up to them. Men don’t care if you put down other women. Men don’t care if you’re an antifeminist. Men don’t care.
All men care about is that you’re a woman.
Well you’re right about one thing. Most men don’t really care what your political ideologies are. We’re more interested in whether or not you’re a good person.
I love it how they compare being a female antifeminist to sucking up to men because everything a woman does must revolve around men.
ah, classic feminist sexism.
Does identifying as a feminist create some magical aura around me that repels people from doing terrible things to me? :P
Okay but seriously, I just love when feminists list reasons to keep women scared so that they need to be part of their movement, it’s like, so empowering to feel like a victim all the time.
Bottom line is, some people are assholes who will hurt you and don’t care what you identify as. Just because I don’t consider myself a feminist doesn’t mean I hate all feminists or that I don’t want gender equality. There are good feminists, but the number of ones who do bad things, including stuff like this (shaming/scaring women for not being one), is too big for me to want to ever associate with the movement. We don’t have to be enemies, a lot of us have a common goal for equality. I just don’t want to be part of something that uses scare tactics so often. I can respect people who identify as a feminist. But not those who do bad things under that label.
/obnoxious emphasis added by me
hey remember when feminism was about equality and not about using tactics used by people at crisis pregnancy centers and also hitler
- "Wait right there, don’t move!"
- "That’s a good look for you."
- "Could you repeat that?"
- "Hey, have you seen the…? Oh.”
- "Everything’s going to be fine."
- "This isn’t exactly what I had in mind."
- "Are you flirting with me?"
- "Stop trying to cheer me up!"
- "You want me to do what?”
- "It’s never too late."
- "Please stay."
- "If there’s one thing the world needs more of…"
- "I’ve got one word for you: sing-along!"
- "Are you fucking kidding me?"
- "Can we pretend I didn’t just say that?
- "That is one hell of a mess."
- "There’s something I’ve been meaning to say…"
- "Last time I ask you for a favor!"
- "Come on."
- "I need this."
- ”Don’t make it into a big deal.”
- "You forgot to say the magic word."
- "Where the fuck did that clown come from?"
- "I’ll never unsee that."
- "Can I tell you a secret?"
- "This one’s on me."
- "I’m lost."
- "Give me a hand."
- "I think you missed your calling."